First Half (2018-09-01 till 2018-02-28)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 508,7795 (391,204).
- Operating result amounted to SEK -8,929,084 (-7,524,256).
- Earnings per share* amounted to SEK -0.83 (-0.88).
- Cash and bank amounted to SEK 6,886,879 (9,444,381).
- Solidity** amounted to 87 (59) %.
**Result per share: operating results divided by the average number of shares. Average number of shares for the first half of 2018/2019: 11,486,456 shares (8,505,425). Number of shares in NextCell as per February 28th, 11,486,456 shares
** Equity ratio: shareholders’ equity of the balance sheet total.
Significant events during the first quarter 2018/2019
- NXTCL strengthens the organization through the recruitment of a new CFO and through the establishment of the new role of Business Development Manager.
- NXTCL held the AGM. Communication with established decisions is available on the Company’s website (www.nextcellpharma.com).
- NXTCL announces that phase IIa part of the clinical trial of ProTrans-1 has been initiated. The aim of the study is to evaluate the clinical effect, measured by the extent to which the patient’s own insulin production improves 12 months after treatment with ProTrans.
- The NXTCL updates the market, among other things about the status in the ongoing ProTrans-1 study and the new ProTrans-Repeat study. In addition, the Company announces ongoing discussions with mainly academic groups about initiating clinical trials with ProTrans for a new indication.
Significant events after the reporting period
- NXTCL receives an order for its stem cells, selected using the company’s patent-pending selection algorithm. The client is a foreign biotech company and the order value is approximately SEK 350,000.
- The NXTCL Biobank Cellaviva is licensed by the Inspectorate for Health and Care Services (IVO) to handle and collect adipose derived tissue stem cells. this decision makes it possible for the company to launch its new service, which involves private saving of stem cell for adults.
- The boards of NextCell Pharma AB and Idogen AB are discussing a potential merger. The proposed structure currently being discussed entails that NextCell Pharma AB makes a bid for all of the shares in Idogen AB and offers its own shares as means of payment.
Stay up to date with the latest development in NextCell Pharma
For more information about NextCell Pharma AB, please contact:
Mathias Svahn, CEO
Sofia Fredrikson, CFO
Phone: 08-735 5595